Although it’s well into the festive season now, there’s no reason why you can’t be festive and eat well.
These paleo snowballs are packed with a protein hit
- 8 pitted dates (60g)
- ½ cup pecan pieces (55g)
- ½ cup coconut chips (30g)
- ½ cup protein powder (45g)*
- 6 Tbsp water
- 1–2 Tbsp powdered monk fruit OR use sacha inchi powder OR mesquite powder OR lucuma powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add dates, coconut and pecans to food processor. Blend well.
- Add in protein powder and water. Blend.
- Roll mixture into 12 even balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or if you prefer to keep them raw then place them in the fridge
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Roll balls in powdered monk fruit until well coated.
Recipe and photo from Bake It Paleo