No bake wagon wheel slice. Layers of chocolate brownie, vanilla cream + raspberry chia jam. Super duper delicious snack thing to have on hand in the fridge.
Raw wagon wheel slice.
1. Add everything except the dates to a food processor. Pulse until very small crumbs have formed.
2. Add dates (ensure you remove pips), and pulse until the mix starts to clump together (if this doesn’t happen, add more dates).
3. Press into a small tin of choice (I used a 10cm square one)
Vanilla-cashew marshmallow layer
1. Melt coconut oil and set aside to cool
2. After 5 minutes, add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until very smooth. Pour into your base and set in the freezer
Raspberry, chia jam layer
1 cup raspberries
1 Tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Add all ingredients to a saucepan and cook over low heat for 5-10 mins, until thickened. Stir occasionally.
2. Allow to cool, then pour over vanilla layer.
1. Set up a heatproof bowl over a pot of just simmering water. Heat bowl, then turn off water.
2. Add coconut oil and allow to melt. Once liquid, add remaining ingredients then whisk until smooth. Pour final later onto cake, and reset in freezer.
This made 9 squares.
Amazing photo & recipe thanks to @panaceas_pantry